Predictive Analyst- All levels - Graduate-Lead
This company are a fast-paced health care and AI start-up who have both an app and a website.They have had huge investment in data and analytics and are currently building a Data lake in Google Cloud platform. The company have heavily invested in data and are becoming more data driven. They are looking to revolutionise their digital offering i.e. create customer profiles, develop insights, drive competitor analysis.
As a member of the product data science team, you will be responsible for being hands-on with their App and Website and work with the Data Science function. you will be a key and integral part of helping the business to understand their data.
- You will use SQL to analyse customer data and derive insights
- Work on strategic attribution modelling projects
- You will be modelling on large data sets in Python
- You will create clustering models and segmentations
- You will be a key part of advanced machine learning projects
- You will take ownership of projects and work with board-level stakeholders
- You will work on ad-hoc projects and use the companies new data lake to provide deep-dive insights
You don't have to tick all of the boxes but some of the following would be relevant.
- You will have commercial experience of SQL and Python
- Ideally you will have experience analysing customer data
- Experience within customer insight and presenting senior stakeholders
Salary and Benefits
The successful candidate can expect to earn up to £80,000 plus bonus plus benefits. The company offer a fantastic bonus structure as well as stock options. They also have wellness and health benefits as well as social and sporting groups.
- data science
- customer behaviour
- predictive analytics
- decision science
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'