BUSINESS ANALYTICS LEAD - LONDON - POWER BI / GOOGLE ANALYTICS / PYTHON / R
£85,000-£95,000 + BENEFITS
As Analytics Manager of the Digital organization, you will be responsible for building advanced analytics capabilities across Europe and generating data driven insights and recommendations that support value growth at operating company level. This role offers exciting challenges and the opportunity to influence and drive a new and growing business area within.
You will have a strong vision on the role of business intelligence & analytics in successful e-commerce organizations. You will be someone with sound technical background in data reporting and analytics, with the ability to be creative about hypothesis and be able to prove them by diving deep into data to identify trends and patterns to yield actionable business insights.
The company is a market-leading FMCG player who have just launched a brand new e-Commerce division. Essentially you will be working a start-up environment, with the security and financial backing of a household name.
Key accountabilities of this position will include (but not limited to):
- Drive day-to-day operations to provide data driven insights and recommendations that support the customer migration, retention and value creation strategy at operating company level
- Set-up and run an integrated, data platform, ensuring strict data management, implementing required data management architecture
- Design, develop and optimize dashboards to analyse past data and identify insights
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Ideally, the candidate will have the following skillset / attributes:
- Strong SQL experience and able to prove
- Experience using Power BI as a tool
- Experience in a reporting tools such as Business Objects (Tableau, Qlikview, Spotfire, Looker, SSRS)
- Line management experience is essential for this role
- Min 5 years in a similar BI/analytical role in e-commerce
- Credentials from a large, multinational organisation within the FMCG industry
- Knowledge in data management, dashboarding and analytics
- Experience of managing people and complex multi-country projects
- Knowledge of analytical tools, especially Power BI, Google Analytics, SQL, Python (others an advantage e.g., SAS, SPSS, Salesforce, Qlikview, Tableau
This is perfect for a senior candidate who enjoys the nitty-gritty hands-on elements of BI and wants to progress with an exciting company in it's infancy.
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Liam Wilson via the Apply link on this page.
- Analytics Data Lead Manager Google Analytics Python R
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job