Analytics Associate Director-
Are you tech-savvy, analytical, and thrive in a technical marketing role? Become an Analytics Associate Director for a multi-award-winning agency based in Central Manchester and work with industry leading clients!
Analytics Associate Director- About the company
This leading Digital Marketing agency is seeking a talented and ambitious Analytics Associate Director to join their rapidly growing Data and Analytics team. They are known for their innovative, award-winning campaigns which they have worked on for leading advertisers and some of the most well-known brands in the world. Their work has earned them multiple awards, and they are looking to expand their team in order to support the rapid growth of the company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for effectively leading the data team to implement strong Analytics for a variety of global clients. The role requires an understanding of a variety of technical platforms such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics, so it is essential to have previous experience in a technical marketing role.
Main responsibilities of the Analytics Associate Director:
- Translate client requirements into an implementation plan.
- Successfully manage a team, ensuring that all projects are of high quality and that the team are empowered and eager to progress.
- Use Google Analytics 360 to maximise value for clients.
Required skills and attributes of the Analytics Associate Director:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a technical (e.g. web analytics) marketing role.
- Experience using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Time management skills and able to work under pressure.
If you have experience in a technical marketing role and want to take the next step in your career within a leading agency, this is the perfect position for you!
- Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job