This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
The client is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organisation that has organically grown over 50 years now employing almost 5,000 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our Global headquarters is located in Northern Ireland with additional operations throughout Europe (UK, Ireland), across the US (Pennsylvania, North Carolina and California) and in Asia (Singapore and Japan).
Working as part of the Analytical team based in our global headquarters in Northern Ireland, you will be responsible for providing hands-on technical leadership of complex projects, performing all analytical activities safely and in full compliance with HSE and QA policies and procedures.
As part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organisation, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional developmental opportunities available throughout the group
• Degree level qualification (or equivalent) in a Life Science related discipline
• Previous analytical experience within industry (i.e. pharmaceuticals/fine chemistry)
• Experience in HPLC method development and validation
• Experience of drug substance and/or drug product analysis in a GMP environment
• Bachelor's Degree level qualification (or equivalent) in an Analytical related discipline
• Previous experience within a supervisory role
• Competitive salary
• Learning and development opportunities and support
• Enhanced pension contribution
• 34 days annual leave allowance
• Free car parking
• Subsidised restaurant
• Childcare vouchers (including early return bonus)
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Critical illness policy
• Death in service benefit
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job