This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
A background in analytical experience within industry (i.e. pharmaceuticals/fine chemistry) is ESSENTIAL for this role. On offer is an competitive salary plus excellent benefits and relocation assistance.
Working as part of the Analytical team, you will be responsible for providing hands-on technical leadership of complex projects, performing all analytical activities safely and in full compliance with HSE and QA policies and procedures.
Key responsibilities include:
- To identify problems and potential solutions and to fully implement these solutions.
- To record all results and to communicate project status internally and externally with accuracy and clarity.
- To train less experienced scientists.
- To assist with technical assessment for quotations.
- To apply experience and knowledge to identify and implement improved ways of working
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
· Degree level qualification (or equivalent) in a Life Science related discipline
· Previous analytical experience within industry (i.e. pharmaceuticals/fine chemistry)
· Experience in HPLC method development and validation
· Experience of drug substance and/or drug product analysis in a GMP environment
- Supervisory experience would also be an added bonus.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH40360 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job