Our client is a global pharmaceutical company who focus on developing, manufacturing and commercialising innovative branded pharmaceutical and biologic products.
As an Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for performing the analytics associated with the transfer, application, development, optimisation, phase appropriate validation of analytical methodologies for the characterisation, in-process, batch release and stability testing of a wide range of potential biopharmaceutical products from early concept through to registration for marketing approval.
- Minimum qualification of BSc in science related subject (or equivalent).
- Industrial experience in the biologics industry within a GMP environment .
- Experienced in the analysis of biomolecules and ideally gene therapy products.
Working knowledge of analytical techniques including but not limited to:
- Chromatography (SE-UPLC, RP-HPLC, AEX, HILIC).
- Characterisation (Mass Spectrometry, biophysical analysis).
- Electrophoresis (SDS-PAGE, Western Blot, cIEF).
- Immunoassays (ELISA, Potency, HCP, HCDNA).
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46418 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'