Our client is a growing, entrepreneurial pharmaceutical contract development company, developing new pharma and biotech products for a range of disease areas. They are seeking Analytical Scientists to join their team.
Key responsibilities of the Analytical Scientist:
- To develop and validate robust analytical test methods to support formulation development, cleaning verification and stability.
- To perform statistical analysis and interpretation of data.
- To report any deviations and assist in analytical investigations and analytical problem solving - including CAPAs.
- To generate, complete and review laboratory documentation.
- Stability, and raw materials analysis.
The ideal candidate for the Analytical Scientist:
- A BSc or equivalent in Chemistry or related subject.
- Minimum 1 year experience in HPLC analysis/Development essential, and method development is preferential in a similar role.
- Knowledge and experience within a pharmaceutical product and chemical development environment and an understanding of the drug development process would be desirable.
- Experience of working in a GMP environment.
Our client is a successful, established business that invests in it's employee's and provides excellent progression opportunities. They are an entrepreneurial business, with an excellent reputation for best in class delivery and a growing company with future opportunities.
On this occasion, LiCa Scientific is acting as an employment agency.
- Analytical Chemistry
- Method Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job