Please note: We can only consider EU/UK citizens or others with a valid visa to work in the UK.
My client is a biopharmaceutical company that performs a range of process and analytical development, production, quality control and quality assurance roles associated with the manufacture and development of biopharmaceuticals.
They are looking for an analyst to join their analytical method development team, which performs method development of analytical processes to support the manufacture of biopharmaceutical products. Tasks will include the operation of HPLC and UPLC systems utilising a variety of separation chemistries for protein separation and analysis.
· Use established analytical methods to assist with the analysis of biopharmaceutical materials
· Take responsibility for the preparation and documentation of reagents and for ensuring that consumables are available
· Full document all analytical testing in worksheets associate with standard protocols
· Help adapt and apply analytical methods to analyse novel materials or assist in the development and implementation of new analytical methods
· Write reports as required and assist with the preparation of experimental plans and protocols
· Assist senior colleagues through prioritisation of own work and understanding project priorities
· Perform any other duties required by the line manager
· Degree in Biological Science, Chemistry or similar
· Analytical laboratory experience including the preparation of reagents and the use of a range of techniques for protein analysis
· Experience of protein chemistry
· Knowledge of a range of techniques for the analysis of proteins
· Experience of using Empower software for HPLC/UPLC is desirable
· Experience of operating uv/vis spectrophotometers and/or microplate readers or performing gel electrophoresis would be advantageous
· Proficient use of MS Office and other similar relevant software
· Experience writing technical reports and protocol writing skills
MAC Scientific is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
So, do our clients. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For further information call MAC Scientific on 0333-900-4300
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job