Up to £23,000 per annum
My client, a pharmaceutical company based in North Wales, is looking to recruit an Analytical Scientist to develop and validate analytical methods for the testing of their products.
Key responsibilities of the Analytical Scientist are:
* To develop and validate robust analytical test methods to support formulation development, cleaning verification, stability and quality
* To perform analytical tests on raw materials, in-process, finished product (QC) and stability samples and perform statistical analysis and interpretation of data
* To report any deviations and assist in analytical investigations and analytical problem solving, including completion of CAPAs
* To generate, complete and review laboratory documentation
The ideal candidate for the Analytical Scientist:
* A BSc or equivalent in Chemistry or related subject
* Experience in HPLC analysis and method development is preferential
* Knowledge and experience within a pharmaceutical product and chemical development environment and an understanding of the drug development process would be desirable.
If you would like to join an expanding pharmaceutical company and are an experienced analytical chemist please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Chemistry; QC analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job