We're Teva, a global pharmaceutical company, committed to increasing access to high-quality healthcare to patients around the world providing medicines to 200 million patients in more than 80 countries every day.
We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
We would like to invite applications for the role of Analytical Scientist at our Waterford site,
The primary purpose of Analytical Scientist is to help grow internal analytical capability by establishing LCMS capability within the inhalations R&D department.
- Support the installation and qualification of LC/MS & GC/MS equipment and software.
- Development and validation of methods for LCMS analysis.
- Development and validation of methods for GC analysis.
- Write test methods, validation protocols and reports.
- Provide technical expertise, support and troubleshooting as required.
- Actively participate within cross functional teams to ensure technical progress and issues are communicated effectively and in a timely fashion
Qualifications, Experience & skills
- BSc or equivalent in a Scientific discipline
- Post Graduate qualification would be an advantage.
- Demonstrable laboratory experience. Knowledge of analytical chemistry; and quality guidelines.
- Excellent problem solving, statistics, method development and validation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong customer focus.
- Extensive experience performing LCMS analysis.
- Extractables and leachables experience (desirable, but not essential).
- Analytical Skills
- Product Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'