Analytical Scientist - Cramlington
The main responsibility of this role will be to provide analysis of raw materials and finished products in order to meet production deadlines. In order to achieve this, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide support to laboratory work by performing raw material testing, stability testing and validation of cleaning methods.
- Perform instrument maintenance and repair and ensuring correct calibration.
- Maintain accurate documentary records of analytical results.
- Ensure that work is carried out to GMP standards and in line with company policies/procedures.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A Honours Degree in a Chemistry related discipline.
- Experience of working in an analytical environment, preferably pharmaceutical.
- Knowledge of validation and method validation.
- Experience of analytical instrument repair and maintenance.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a pharmaceutical contract manufacturing and research organisation at their state of the art facility located in Newcastle.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH42878 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'