Analytical Fraud Analyst - Financial Giant SQL/SAS
Analytical Fraud Manager
£35,500 - £60,000 (+ benefits + bonus)
One of the most reputable banking organisations has enlisted me to help bring in a commercially proven Senior Fraud Analyst. The company is actively trying to locate a Senior Fraud Analyst, whom thinks both strategically, as well as in a technical/data heavy environment. This is an exciting opportunity to be: work in a flexible environment, use both SQL and SAS as well as other fraud risk tools, and be part of a growing business.
In the Senior Fraud Analyst role, you will find yourself in a data heavy environment. Focus on protecting this company against fraud by using your analytical abilities. Recognise behaviours and patterns, evaluate risk and make initiatives to reduce fraud in a data heavy environment.
Day to Day Responsibilities & Skills may include:
- SAS and SQL will be essential tools in a dedicated Fraud environment
- Work in a team environment to help implement strategy on counter fraud initiatives
- Analysing Fraud patterns and behaviours through data and implementing solutions to mitigate losses
- Proven commercial knowledge in AML/regulations
- Enjoy working in the coding space and working with the latest tools in Fraud (Falcon, Hunter etc.)
- Experience in communicating analytical findings to various stakeholders across the business
Competitive salary from £35,500 to £60,000 (dependent on experience). An above industry standard bonus. A strong benefits package, which includes, but not limited to Healthcare, Dental, pension, flexible working.
How to Apply:
Please register your interest by sending your CV and via the Apply link on this page. For more information about similar opportunities, please contact Corey Seeger at Harnham.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job