Financial Sanctions/Investigation Consultant
£77,000 to £105,000 (+ benefits + bonus)
A global consultancy firm is actively on the hunt for a commercially proven analytical investigator. The have enlisted my services to bring in a commercially proven individual, whom has experience in forensic investigation, financial crime, sanctions, and data mining. It is a role, that is client facing and will have you leading projects from the very first day. This is an opportunity to work on various projects, work with a range of different clients and develop and learn new tool in your role. So, if you are experienced and enjoy forensic analytics, problem solving, strategic thinking, working with clients, in a project driven environment, then this just might be the right move for you.
One of the largest consultancies in the world, offering flexibility and diversity unlike any other. Modern offices and the latest benefit range make it a colleague favourite.
As a Financial/Investigation Consultant, you will be providing businesses with the delivery of analytical findings on client based work, paired with the support and development of effective solutions:
Day to Day Responsibilities & Skills may include:
- Proven expertise in Financial Sanction, Financial Crime and International/National Regulations
- Working in a team environment, leading analytical work on projects
- Using investigative and analytics skills to find financial crime patterns and behaviours through the data and implementing solutions to mitigate losses
- Implementing sanction solutions (eg. Netreveal, Actimise)
- Proven experience using SQL in a commercial environment (e.g. MySQL, Oracle)
- Programming and scripting with Python
- Enjoy working in the coding space and working with the latest tools in Fraud Prevention, monitoring and maintenance
- Experience in communicating analytical findings to various stakeholders
Competitive salary £77,000 to £105,000 (dependent on experience). An above industry standard bonus. A strong benefits package, which includes, but not limited to Healthcare, Dental, pension & flexible working.
How to Apply:
Please register your interest by sending your CV and via the Apply link on this page. For more information about similar opportunities, please contact Corey Seeger at Harnham.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job