CY Partners are currently recruiting for an Analytical Development Scientist to join a world-class international Life Sciences CRO. The role will be based at their client site in the Merseyside area, working on chemical development projects, method development & validation.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform routine and non-routine analytical testing of raw materials, intermediates and APIs for the Chemical Development service area
- Provide direct analytical support to product fate, tolerance understanding and impurity control
- Develop and validate analytical methods (HPLC, UPLC, stability testing)
- Evaluate new technologies to support method development activities
- Provide technical support to in-market APIs and Impurity synthesis
- Identify areas for quality and continuous improvement
- Communicate across internal chemical development functions as well as external sites and partners
- Participate in analytical transfer of developed processes
- Generate and report accurate results within a defined timeframe
Skills and Qualifications:
- BSc/MSc in Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Sciences (or related discipline)
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in an analytical development laboratory working with APIs
- Method Development & Method Validation (HPLC, UPLC); required
- Strong background in Chemistry
- Experience with a variety of analytical techniques including HPLC, UPLC, Dissolution, GC, MS, MS/MS, NMR, KF, LC-MS, Spectroscopy
- Experience of working to GMP compliance
- Strong technical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
If you are interested or have any questions about this role, feel free to Apply now or contact Graham at CY Partners.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
- Method Development
- Method Validation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'