Fantastic opportunity for an early career scientist with GC-MS and/or LC-MS experience to join an exciting analytical company. The successful candidate will join a fast-paced laboratory providing anti-doping screening services within the animal sports sector. You will analyse biological matrices using GC-MS and LC-MS/MS, and be responsible for the extraction of samples, interpreting results, and presenting conclusions.
Applications are invited from enthusiastic and ambitious Chemistry (or related) graduates:
- With a minimum of 6 - 12 months’ experience running GC-MS and/or LC-MS - although those with more experience are encouraged to apply
- Confident with routine instrument maintenance and troubleshooting
- Comfortable with a range of sample extraction techniques including SPE and LLE
- Experienced working under ISO17025 quality standard (beneficial, although not essential)
- With excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
Apply to VRS today to be considered for this challenging role with outstanding opportunities for career progression!
Keywords: GC-MS, GC, LC-MS/MS, LC-MS, HPLC, liquid chromatography mass spectrometry, analytical chemist, forensics, biological, toxicology, environmental, food, laboratory work, UKAS ISO17025, analytical laboratory, analytical chemistry, East Anglia, Cambridge, Peterborough, Norwich, Bury, Colchester VRS7104BH
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'