£27,000 - £32,000
My client, a top-tier pharmaceutical company based in Sandwich, is looking to recruit 2 Analytical Chemists to join their API or Drug Product departments for a new and exciting opportunity.
The role will involve liaising with both internal clients and external collaborators and duties may include providing direct analytical support to process chemists, developing and validating analytical methods and providing technical support to in-market Active pharmaceutical ingredients. The role will also involve the authoring of key analytical documents such as Analytical Testing Plans and method/validation protocols.
Key responsibilities of the Analytical Development Chemist are:
* To perform routine and non-routine analysis using traditional and modern analytical techniques, as required by the Lead Scientist or client representative.
* To support formulation development/API/ Drug Product process and development through hands-on generation of accurate and precise analytical chemistry data using routine laboratory techniques such as liquid chromatography (HPLC,UPLC), USP / EP dissolution testing, gas chromatography (GC), mass spec and Karl Fisher titration.
* Supporting API or Drug Product process development through hands-on generation of accurate and precise analytical chemistry data development and execution of method validation protocols
* Providing hands-on analytical support to process development chemists (setting up analytical methods, troubleshooting methods and instrumentation, interpreting results, running samples and lab IPCs).
* Identifying, tracking and tabulating process related impurities through laboratory and pilot scale development studies.
* To develop assay / purity methods and assess method robustness / ruggedness.
* To generate data in support of clinical stability studies.
The ideal candidate for the Analytical Chemist:
* Previous experience in a Research & Development analytical laboratory setting.
* Method Development and Validation experience ESSENTIAL.
* A sound, fundamental knowledge of Chemistry is essential.
* Good foundation and experience with traditional analytical techniques as well as modern instrumental equipment (HPLC, UPLC, MS, NMR (liquid), vibrational spectroscopy, dissolution, Karl Fischer, and UV spectroscopy).
* Must possess basic knowledge of analysis methods and tools.
* Appropriate relevant experience of pharmaceutical analysis in a development laboratory within a group organization.
If you would like to join a large global Pharmaceutical company and are an experienced analytical chemist from within the pharmaceutical arena please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'