£30,000 - £33,000
My client is a leading provider of speciality chemicals, they are now looking to bring on board an Analytical Chemist to support the performance chemicals research group. In this role you will be reporting to the Manager of Analytical Sciences.
You will be providing analytical support to the performance chemicals research group, this will involve using a variety of analytical techniques including GCMS, HPLC and NMR. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Developing analytical methods
- Characterising complex mixtures
- Carrying out analysis from the product development cycle all the way through to plant scale
- Chromatography, mass spectrometry and NMR analysis of performance chemicals
Suitable applicants will have:
- Significant experience working in an analytical role in a speciality chemicals based company
- Strong technical knowledge and experience with GC, HPLC, mass spec and NMR
- Educated to at least degree level in Chemistry
- Experience with non-routine analysis
- Experience developing analytical methods
In return, my client offers the opportunity to work within a dynamic team for on an a permanent basis with a competitive salary package up to £33,000 (dependent on experience).
- Speciality Chemicals
- Performance Chemicals
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'