This is how you would spend your time:
• Analysing samples to provide information on compounds or quantities of compounds present using analytical techniques and instrumentation.
• Testing and inspection of incoming raw materials to ensure they meet the required specification
• Testing of all bulk formulations and finished products to ensure all products are within the company specification
• General housekeeping of the laboratory
• Carrying out analysis for the formulation and development chemist
• Investigation into non-conforming products and customer complaints
• Corrective formulations for products requiring rework
• Issuing formulations to production
If you have the following skills we would be excited to talk to you:
• Gas Chromatography
• GLP experience
• Experience of working in life sciences industry
• Method development/validation
Hours Monday - Fri 08:00 - 16.30
Salary £23,000 - £26,000
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'