Fantastic opportunity for a QC Analyst or Senior Analyst.
A large R&D Pharmaceutical company in Nottingham. The company is currently growing after a very successful year and as such are looking to add a further Analytical Chemist to Analytical Lab.
- Conduct Analysis on pharmaceutical products using a range of analytical techniques such as HPLC/ UPLC, UV and dissolution.
- Carry out routine and non-routine QC analysis and stability studies
- Support Senior Scientists in analytical method validation, transfer and troubleshooting.
- Ensure all activities are carried out to cGMP
- Review and check technical documentation, SOPs and policies.
To be successful in this role:
You will have a degree in Analytical Chemistry or Chemistry and have experience in a range of analytical techniques including HPLC, UV and IR. You will have previous experience working as an Analytical Chemist in a Pharmaceutical GMP Laboratory.
My client offers great career opportunities and personal development, along with an excellent and recently improved benefits package.
To apply please send your CV to Rowland talent Solutions or call for more information.
- Analytical Chemist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'