My client, a highly professional independent provider of contract analytical services based in Stockport who deliver quality analysis to the Pharmaceutical industry, Healthcare industry and many more, is looking to recruit a Analytical Chemist on a permanent basis.
Key Responsibilities of the Analytical Chemist will be:
* Entering samples into the system, review the paperwork and allocate the unique identifier in accordance with SOP's.
* Maintain the strictest client confidentiality.
* Carry out analytical testing using HPLC and other equipment allocated by managers in a timely manner, ensure all data generated is fully documented and in compliance with procedures.
* Participate in training exercises.
* Assist managers in the training of subordinates as and when requested.
* Comply with good housekeeping policy in laboratories at all times.
The successful candidate for the Analytical chemist role must have:
* Chemistry or related degree, Science HNC minimum or 5 years of relevant laboratory experience, good standard general education.
* Good communication and organisational skills.
* Computer literate.
* Able to work to tight schedules and deadlines.
* Dedicated and thorough.
If you are an experienced Analytical chemist, QC Analyst or a recent graduate with any industrial experience in a GMP enviroment looking for a new challenge please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- chemistry analyst
- quality control analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job