This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Our client is an award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organisation that has organically grown over 50 years now employing almost 5,000 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our Global headquarters is located in Northern Ireland with additional operations throughout Europe (UK, Ireland), across the US (Pennsylvania, North Carolina and California) and in Asia (Singapore and Japan).
Multiple Job Vacancies
Working as part of the Analytical team based in our global headquarters in Northern Ireland, you will perform, monitor and accept accountability for all assigned analytical duties relating to specific analytical projects.
As part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organisation, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional developmental opportunities available throughout the group
• 5 GCSE (or equivalent) passes, grades A-C, in Mathematics and English Language
• Third level qualification (or equivalent) in a Life Science related discipline
• Previous analytical experience within industry (i.e. pharmaceuticals/fine chemistry)
• Experience of drug substance or drug product analysis in a GMP/GLP environment
• Degree level qualification (or equivalent) in an Analytical related discipline
• Experience in HPLC method development and/or validation
• Working knowledge of multiple analytical techniques (GC, IR, NMR, MS, KF)
• Competitive salary
• Learning and development opportunities and support
• Enhanced pension contribution
• 34 days annual leave allowance
• Free car parking
• Subsidised restaurant
• Childcare vouchers (including early return bonus)
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Critical illness policy
• Death in service benefit
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job