As an Analytical Chemist you will use Supercritical Fluid Chromatography (SFC), HPLC, LC-MS and Flash chromatography using CombiFlash Rf system on testing of drug product for Neurodegenerative disease.
The main responsibilities of this role will be to:
• Run analytical SFC screens following set protocols
• Perform general chromatography; LC, SFC, LC-MS
• Deal with customers at all levels in a busy working environment
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• Hands on experience of SFC or HPLC
• The ability to perform chromatographic purification
• Knowledge of chromatographic techniques and equipment gained in an academic or preferably an industrial environment
• Experience of normal & reverse phase chromatography
• Hands on experience with Agilent LC-MS and GC systems (advantageous)
• Familiarity with Chemstation software (advantageous)
• A Bachelors or Masters in Chemistry or related subject (or equivalent)
Our client has 7,000 employees who work just within the Research Laboratories, spanning more than 50 countries worldwide and are the 7th largest investor in R&D in the UK within the pharmaceutical sector. The successful candidate will be a full time permanent employee of the CK Group and will be working for CK as part of a very busy, productive team of scientists that CK provide for our client as an outsourced function. As such they must be able to demonstrate enthusiasm, dedication and self-motivation together with the desire to acquire new skills.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST41466 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job