You will be involved in:
- Method development/Validation of GC-MS and HPLC
- Carrying out SQC and SPC across the site to standardise process and make improvements
- Bringing in new technologies and ideas from academia and industry
- Speaking with various internal and external stakeholders including R&D, Technical Services and Clients.
- Helping train other analysts within the QC function.
You will have
- Chemistry degree or equivalent experience in industry
- Method development and validation experience in HPLC and GCMS
- Strong background in GMP or other regulated manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis as applied to Manufacturing.
This is a great opportunity to join this progressive and expanding business, where your ideas will be heard and you will be able to make difference to how the company is run. If you want to be part of this fantastic organisation, with great benefits and salary, apply now to avoid disappointment.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job