Analytical Chemist - HPLC
A market leading chemical manufacturing business is currently seeking an Analytical Chemist to join and lead their busy quality control facility on a permanent basis. Acting as Analytical Chemist, you will take a primary focus into performing a range of routine QC analysis (HPLC, UPLC, LC-MS, NMR) on raw materials and finished products as well as developing and validating new methods.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Analytical Chemist to progress their career with a growing company and develop a range of skills focused to method development, Project Management and Team Management.
* Maintenance of appropriate documentation such as QC records and lab notebooks in line with good practice and the company's SOPs.
* Responsibility for conducting scheduled preventive maintenance and calibration of analytical equipment.
* Performing a range of routine QC analysis on raw materials and finished products as well as developing and validating new methods.
* Method development and method validation.
* Team management of 4 chemist's within the analytical group.
* Degree qualified in Chemistry or closely related field of study.
* Proven experience operating within an industrial analytical laboratory - completing a range of routine & non-routine analysis including HPLC, UPLC, LC-MS (GC and NMR is a desirable).
* Previous experience in the development of methods for HPLC and validation of HPLC methods is advantageous.
* Troubleshooting of analytical equipment including HPLC, UPLC and LC-MS.
* Possess strong expertise in preparing documentation.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Senior Analytical Chemist/HPLC/UPLC/LCMS/Method Development/Quality Control/Newbury/£28k-£38k + benefits
- Method Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'