Analytical Chemist (GC-MS)
Up to £25,000
12-month fixed term contract (maternity cover)
My client is a leading analytical company based in Hertfordshire and the company is now looking to bring in a GCMS analyst to cover for maternity leave. The successful candidate will be joining the company on an initial 12-month fixed term contract.
In the role as the GCMS Analyst you will be analysing a wide-range of challenging matrices including tetrabutyltin, pesticide residues in foods/crops and pollutants in water/soil. You will also be responsible for the troubleshooting and maintenance of the instruments and potentially method development for the analytical methods.
Suitable applicants will have;
- Considerable experience analysing challenge compounds and matrices using GC-MS or GC-MS/MS
- Considerable experience working in an ISO 17025 environment
- Experience analysing soil, water, food and/or crop samples
- Experience developing methods for GC-MS in addition to experience operating, maintaining and troubleshooting the instrumentation will be advantageous
- Previous experience working in an environmental laboratory
- Educated to at least BSc level in relevant analytical scientific subject eg Chemistry
In return, our client offers an opportunity to join a successful team offering a 12 month fixed term contract with a competitive annual salary and benefits, dependent on relevant experience.
- Analytical Chemistry
- ISO 17025
- Pesticide Analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"