- Competitive starting salary with bonus scheme
- 21 days paid holiday days, and bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Social team outings
- Lunch clubs
What does the role involve?
- Thorough and ongoing training scheme
- Managing the business needs of keys stakeholders
- Identifying problem areas in business strategies and finding solutions for these
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities
- Recent graduates with 2:2 or higher
- Driven and ambitious candidates with a need for success
- Individuals who are motivated by target-based environments
- Graduates who are confident and who have excellent communication skills
The company based in London and is the industry leader in the FinTech market.
The business prides itself on providing bespoke and quality driven service to the FinTech sector.
As a result of continued success in recent years the business is looking to expand to match this growth by recruiting a number of new graduates.
The role on offer is in the company’s flag ship office in London’s financial sector.
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search’s team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'