Opal recruitment are delighted to be working with our market leading client to recruit a Performance Analyst. This is a challenging and varied role that would suit a confident graduate / candiate who enjoys a fast pace of work, centred on meeting client requirements.
As an Investment Performance Analyst you will be employed to assist in the following four areas:
- Production, updating and monitoring of portfolio, benchmark and stock market data;
- Reviewing data and inputting it into the systems;
- Assisting in the production of client reports and liaising with clients and investment managers;
- Working in our portfolio analysis team assisting with the reconciliation, verification, evaluation and reporting of investment portfolios and investment funds.
As the role requires reconciling and manipulating large databases it would be suitable for a person who is highly numerate. The selected person would have the following attributes;
- A good knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft office systems;
- A good level of numeracy
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good attention to detail;
- Be able to complete required administration tasks;
- Assist in general office duties as required;
- Have a confident and cheerful disposition;
- Have fluent spoken and written English.
As our client uses specialist processing and analysis systems training will be provided; they however expect employees to be self-motivated in learning about investment management industry in accordance with their job requirements.
The chance to study for professional examinations is also available.
You will be a highly organised independent worker, used to tight deadlines plus have an adaptable and flexible approach with a positive attitude. Previous experience in an office environment is preferred but not essential. The role will appeal to graduates (with a numerate degree), those with experience in the industry and those seeking a new challenge.
Advertised by Opal Recruitment, Wakefield branch
Please note that due to the high volume of response Opal Recruitment receive; only successful candidates will be contacted. For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Opal Recruitment in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Opal Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer.
Opal Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Highly Numerate
- Investment Portfolios
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'