Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
In 2018, Eurofins generated 4.2 billion Euro proforma turnover in 800 laboratories across 47 countries, employing about 45.000 staff.
As an Analyst, you will be primarily responsible for performing laboratory analysis on samples to support client projects and scientific reports. You will provide detailed reviews of analysis to ensure that the team is performing against the regulatory standards in place.
- To understand and follow all procedures required for work performed under Regulatory Compliance (MHRA, FDA, OECD) for GxP (GLP,GCP,GMP), and attend annual GxP training.
- Perform analysis in accordance with study plans, analytical procedures and SOPS in order to meet regulatory requirements.
- Process data originating from analysis.
- Prepare chemical solutions for use in processing and testing samples following standardised formulas or standard operating procedures.
- Test and analyse samples for GxP or research according to the required method for those samples.
- Document results of test samples that include calculating data and repeating analysis.
- Maintain a current inventory of all analytical reagents.
- Routinely check inventory database for reagents that are reaching their minimum limit or expiring, then determine amount of reagents needed for test methods.
- Perform qualification and re-qualification of reagents, as necessary.
- Dispose of expired reagents correctly and safely.
- Perform technical writing and quality control in the form of study plans, bioanalytical and final study reports, test methods, worksheets and SOPS as needed.
- Assist wit the validation of software and qualification of equipment.
We look for people who believe in what we believe in. People who enjoy coming to work each day and being part of a team who provide "results that matter" in establishing the safety, composition, authenticity and origin of our food and water.
- Degree in a relevant scientific field.
- Laboratory experience is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of GxP regulations, previous experience with ligand binding assays. Both desirable but not essential.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as averages, dilutions, volumes, molarity and normality.
- Strong problem solving skills.
In return you can expect a competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, good team and working environment, life assurance and other benefits such as Perkbox, car parking and employee assistance programme.
Please note that this is a 6 Month Fixed Term contract, however has the potential to move to a permanent basis dependent on performance.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'