Greenhill is excited to again be working with one of our established clients. Now in 'scale-up’ phase, they are a unique tech start-up, looking to add talented Analysts to their growing Business Development team. You'll be based at their brand-new offices in central Cambridge.
This is a unique opportunity to join the team. You’ll need to be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Your communication skills will be exceptional, particularly over the phone. Ideally, you’ll have an interest in technology and how it impacts today's world. You could be straight out of University or currently working in a commercial role.
Responsibilities and characteristics needed:
- Use the technology to support the business development team
- Market research to better understand the clients and their needs
- Refining our quantitative strategy for identifying and engaging relative experts
- Collaborating with our tech team to align our software development with client needs
- Innovative and proactive
- Ability to understand and interpret highly technical material
- Continuously learn about each individual client, their business and their market
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Tenacity and entrepreneurial mindset
- Drive and vision to take full advantage of every chance they’re given
- Desire to work in a start-up
In return, our client is offering a salary range between £23,000 - £25,000 with share options, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, amazing offices, flexible working hours, Perkbox and much more.
- Account Management
- Artificial Intelligence
- Business Analyst
- Machine Learning
- Market Research
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'