Since our launch back in 1982 we have taken the sports retail world by storm. With over 500 stores both at home here in the UK and in over 19 European countries as well as a full multi-channel retail website - we are still growing. At we pride ourselves on progression and development of our staff and many of our staff at Head Office have joined us from other areas of the business and have been here for a number of years. In the current retail world that’s quite unique and we invite you to be a part of it.
We are currently searching for an Allocations Analyst to join our existing team at our Head Office based in Shirebrook, Mansfield. You will be part of a dynamic team working at the hub of the business supporting high-level strategic decision making.
The focus of the role is to help ensure that all sales channels operate at optimum stock levels to maximise availability, sell through rates and profitability. This role would suit a results motivated, numerate, analytical administrator with an eye for detail.
Team Duties Include:
- Maintaining and challenging a complex allocation system
- Monitoring and amending omni-channel allocations
- Integration of new acquisitions
- Liaising with global allocation teams
- Promotion/markdown management
- Analysing sales and stock information
- Stock management
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Good numeric and analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Good decision-making skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and work well under pressure
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Proactive team player
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to analyse large amounts of data
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Database experience e.g. Microsoft Access or SQL
- Strong interest in the sport/leisure industry or premium/luxury fashion industry
In return we can offer you
- A competitive salary
- Staff discount across all group fascia’s including on-site gym
- Excellent opportunities for progression and development
If you believe you meet the above criteria and feel that this could be the role for you then APPLY NOW!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'