£20k - £23k
Our major Insurance client is growing and looking to recruit a confident Analyst to join their successful team.
This exciting and interesting role is based within a busy Insurance department in a team which provides varied reports for the organisation's many Clients.
You will receive excellent training and will gain professional and recognised experience while dealing with often complex issues.
This position will suit candidates who enjoy resolving problems and have a good eye for detail. Unless you have strong and relevant analytical experience from a professional office environment, you MUST be educated to Degree level standard to apply for this position.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Preparing compliant reports and collating statistics
* Effectively merging and consolidating data in diverse formats from differing sources
* Identifying, reporting and reacting to changes
* Managing and prioritising own workload to meet deadlines and targets
* Building and maintaining strong working relationships
To be successful in this role we are looking for candidates with the following:
* Strong problem solving skills
* Ability to analyse and report on complex data
* Strong experience with Excel, to at least Intermediate level
* Self-motivation and ability to work towards targets in a fast paced environment
* Excellent numerical skills
* Evidence of analytical and numerical abilities will be required
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'