I am currently recruiting for an Analyst to join a leading UKAS accredited contract testing company based in the North West. The position is based in the Inorganic section of the Land department working in the Wet Chemistry team.
This company has got fantastic growth plans so it is a fantastic time to join the business. It is able to provide the Analyst top training, development and progression.
Analyst Duties and Responsibilities:
* Running Kone instrumentation and performing other wet chemistry techniques on a variety of land samples
* Be compliant with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and Quality Processes (QP's) and associated changes to this documentation.
* Support the analyst team and aid other departments when necessary.
* Preparation of primary stock, working and daily solutions.
* Update and maintain your training record.
* Monitor the system for stock control of items used.
* Complying with Health and Safety requirements of the site as stated within company policy, procedure and practice.
* BSc or equivalent in Chemistry or related subject is desirable
* Extensive experience of Kone or Colorimetry
* Experience of working in a UKAS or ISO17025 environment
If you are interested and feel you fit these requirements then please apply now!!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- (analyst or "laboratory technician") and ("kone" or "Wet chemistry" or colorimetry)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job