Analyst, based in Leatherhead, Surrey
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful and fast-growing consultancy team as an Analyst. As a global employer in return we will offer you a competitive salary, private medical, generous pension contributions and an early finish on a Friday!
In the Analyst role some of your duties will include:
- Quantifying and estimating market sizes
- Conducting telephone research
- Writing of reports
- Ensure statistics are consistent and accurate
- Providing input and planning into consultancy proposals
- Participating in consultancy projects.
- Providing research support to Managing Consultants and Head of Consultancy
Successful Analysts will be able to demonstrate:
- A high degree of numeracy
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Competency in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Desire and ability to hit short deadlines
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to solve problems
- Willingness to take on a range of responsibilities
- Wide range of interests and intellectual curiosity
- Strong customer service attitude
At Smithers Information we provide strategic consulting, technical consulting, B2B events, market research and publications across 4 brands in 10 different vertical industries.
We are renowned throughout numerous industry areas for our quality, high calibre conferences, and our comprehensive and informative market research reports. We offer independent and expert market insight to allow companies to identify opportunities and grow their business.
In addition to offices in the US and UK, the organisation has specialist consultants world-wide.
We actively encourage career development and passionately support those who want to pursue and develop within the Smithers family. We have numerous examples of progression throughout the business and within some of our global businesses are proud that the average length of service amongst employees is a minimum of 10 years.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job