Rare opportunity to join this established organisation in the role of Analyst at their Bury St Edmunds site.
Your new company
An established organisation which continues to evolve and expand is seeking a commercially astute individual with a background in accounting for the role of Analyst at their Bury St Edmunds site.
Your new role
Working as part of a small and busy team with responsibility for analysis, maintenance and delivery of financials for a key business area within the organisation. Key duties will include but not be limited to:
- Month end reporting, financial budgeting and forecasting
- Regular data audits checks to ensure integrity of information
- Variance analysis on actuals v forecast/budget
- Contract review and maintenance in line with non-finance departments
- Liaising with stakeholders across the business with regards to finance budgets
- Reviewing and managing project funds
- Managing controls and processes to ensure that they adhere to business regulations
- Contribute to regulatory reporting requirements
- Adhoc reporting and analysis requirements from the business
What you'll need to succeed
You will have excellent data analysis and Excel skills with the ability to work with high volumes and complex data. Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise and build relationships with key stakeholders will be essential, combined with strong financial, operational and regulatory awareness. Knowledge of SAP would be highly beneficial.
The will be on occasion the requirement to travel, therefore a driving licence and vehicle will be essential.
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary and benefits package
Long term career prospects
Career development support
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job