We are recruiting a Technical Support Analyst to work at the UK headquarters of an international company with their offices in the Rickmansworth area. A well known brand with a fantastic working environment, the role will involve analysing data around products and reporting back to the company's global head office on incidents to ensure improvements to products and customer experience can be made. We are seeking candidates with strong data analysis experience, excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Collection and analysis of detailed reporting from all UK centres
- Communicating trends and faults to all supplying factories and central engineering.
- Respond to Company central engineering teams when additional information is requested for pre-defined technical issues
- Engage with key Company engineering teams and factory personnel to discuss identified technical or product issues
- Analysis of key data streams to identify product trends, by product model
- Report Technical documentation issues identified in the Company network
- Escalation of technical requests without solution to central engineering teams
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Confident and experienced administrator and data analyst
- Able to engage with key Central engineering teams and factory personnel to discuss identified technical or product issues
- Proactive and forward thinking, able to ask questions in order to better understand any issues
- Proven organisation and time management skills
- High standard of attention to detail with a logical approach
- High level of Microsoft IT knowledge, proven track record of analysing key data streams to identify key trends, by model
- Creating effective departmental reporting
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job