About the Company:
Pourshins has been working with airlines around the world for over twenty years to remove the complexity involved in the management of a global inflight catering supply chain by continuously striving for supply chain innovation and operational excellence. Pourshins were the first to develop and utilize specific IT tools, designed for the management of the airlines supply chain, including innovative functionalities such as demand supply planning, equipment forecasting, galley planning and catering inventory management.
The Supply Chain Insight Analyst is responsible for extracting business insights and intelligence from data and being able to play this back to the business and to customers, in a clear and concise format, to drive business outcomes. As well as providing further analysis of Supply Chain data and new business opportunities to support network optimisation, insight and activity cost calculations and apportionment.
The key focus for the role is to ensure our existing data analysis reports, processes and tools (Business as Usual activities) can be leveraged by the business for advanced insights. This, together with advanced analytics and network optimisation, will be used to drive new business opportunities and to realise collaborative improvements with existing customers. This includes understanding and reporting on supply chain cost and performance, together with its underlying root cause.
This role will own the management, enrichment and maturity of Business as Usual activities and the business data that sits within this, through repeatable frameworks using LLamasoft’s Data Guru software. This includes the timely execution of this activity, together with continuous improvements in the underlying process efficiency and sophistication.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, ideally in mathematics / statistics,
- Related work experience in an analytical role, ideally within supply chain or logistics background
- Previous experience as a business analyst / operations consultant preferable but not mandatory.
Technical Skills: (Certification, Licenses and Registration)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Must be an advanced MS Excel user
- SQL experience preferable
- Knowledge of optimisation tools (Supply Chain desirable, LLamasoft preferably)
- Knowledge of Power BI or other BI reporting tools essential
- Knowledge of ERP system desirable, but not essential
- Advanced analytical skills, including statistical, trend, exploratory and causal
- Data Storytelling and BI Dashboard development
- Problem Solving and critical thinking
- Excellent written and oral communication in English with good presentation skills
- Strong focus on data accuracy and attention to detail
- Business Analyst
- ERP Software
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'