Analyst / Statistician
A new opportunity has arisen for an Analyst / Statistician to join a forward-thinking, specialist company based in Wendover, Buckinghamshire (However moving to Apsley, Hemel Hemstead in April 2018.) As part of a fast-growing, hugely successful organisation with excellent investment in IT, this role will be a key part of the digital team; ultimately helping the company work smarter by understanding the customer journey and using data analysis and statistical skills to improve product conversion and success. The Analyst / Statistician will be responsible for collating and analysing substantial amounts of complex data, with the view to identify and report back to the business on consumer trends, enabling the business to create campaigns and solutions in line with this.
As the Analyst / Statistician it is key that you are highly experienced in conducting segmentations, with demonstrable skills in the analysis of consumer segments which enable the creation of targeted solutions. You will also have experience working with SQL, R or Python, and be passionate about adding value to a reputable and rapidly growing business.
Skills needed for the Analyst / Statistician role:
- 2:1 degree or above in subject of statistical or numerical content (Maths, Physics, Economics etc.)
- Knowledge of SQL, R or Python
- Have previous segmentation skills - conducting segmentations with the use of the above tech skills
- Have previously worked closely with tech and marketing teams to create solutions
- Brilliant communication skills with the ability to work with a wide range of internal development teams
- The office location is moving from Wendover to Apsley (Hemel Hempstead) in 2018 therefore flexibility to get to both locations is essential.
This role will be a great fit for someone with a desire to work in a thriving IT environment, where there is excellent investment in new and emerging tech!
Analyst / Statistician
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Location: Wendover, Buckinghamshire (moving to Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire in 2018)
Apply now for further information on this excellent opportunity.
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job