Overview of BNY Mellon:
BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 36 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer services, clearing services and treasury services through a worldwide client-focused team.
The RCOE ( Reconciliation ) team , work with a collaborative global team to achieve goals and targets.
The successful applicant will work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
The teams work with several reconciliation tools and systems to assist in the identif ication, monitoring and resolution o f discrepancies and use up to date technology to collaborate with internal colleagues.
The role requires good attention to detail, effective communication skills and the ability to escalate potential risks to both peers and senior management.
The duties and tasks you will learn and be responsible for may include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Reconciliation of stock, cash and funds positions
- Responding to enquiries Internal and external queries.
- Monitoring and/or reporting processing activity
- Updating data in internal BNY Mellon systems
- Act as a point of escalation for issues arising with reconciliations
- Updating key stakeholders across the Business
- Being an integral part of the go to team for systems, process & automation change
- The successful candidate needs to be enthusiastic, attentive to detail, flexible and have the drive to be successful while working in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work under time pressure.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and computer literate.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Focused on consistently achieving both team and company goals
- Clerical skills with particular focus on accuracy, attention to detail, organisation and keyboard skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and take responsibility for own learning and development.
- Focused attitude to work, excellent individual and team player and an ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Friendly and approachable.
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: careers.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'