£35,000 - £65,000+ plus Bonus & Benefits- dependent on experience
London HQ / Home Based / UK Wide Travel
An exciting opportunity to join a leading Management Consultancy / Professional Services organisation, you can expect to be part of a highly Analytical and friendly team whilst also having autonomy with your own client projects.
You will be responsible for delivering robust Analytics and Insight through modelling and O.R. tools and techniques.
Key Skills Required:
- The ability to make sense of complex, often messy data (MS Excel)
- To present your data and modelling findings in a simple, visually exciting manner
- The ability to design and build analytical models i.e. prediction, forecasting, simulation;
- An understanding of the UK Health Sector, NHS experience would be highly desirable and Social Services Care;
- A good understanding of Well-Being Statistics and/or experience of analysing health related data;
- Excellent client facing interpersonal skills, at ease with communicating to various audiences and individuals;
- Ideally a strong numerate first or second degree (i.e. BSc/MSc/MMath - Maths, Stats, O.R., Economics etc.)
What you can expect in return:
- The prospect of working with an extraordinary health care and social care focused Consultancy, who not only have grown exponentially in the last 4 years but who has an excellent reputation with their clients, lots of project successes and repeat business, with a great company culture and atmosphere, as attested to by those we have successfully placed with them previously.
- To be able to use the very latest developments in Analytics, Data Science and Operational Research to provide exceptional data insights to your own clients through the power of statistical and mathematical analysis.
- To cement your post graduate career if you are a 'fresh’ graduate able to offer tangible Healthcare Sector/NHS exposure - either from modules, coursework, thesis or work experience/placement or internship
- For more experienced individuals, a strong development structure to further strenghten your skills including a personal development plan tailored to your career progression needs;
- Openings are suited to individuals keen to make a real difference to patient outcomes across health and social care
- UK Wide opportunities: open to applicants based across the UK, the HQ is based in London, but clients are UK wide. You can expect to be based at home, on a client site c3 days a week and can travel to the London office when needed
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every individual. We would truly love to reply to everyone but would need an army of dedicated emailers. However, this shouldn’t stop you from applying to each role you feel to which you may be suited. If you do not receive a response within 24-48 hours, please assume your skills do not quite match our clients’ specific requirements.
- Data Analysis
- Scientific Background
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job