Analyst (Level 1) - Pharmaceutical Industry
Based in Tredegar
Please note, you must be from a pharmaceutical background, and have worked in a similar role within pharma to be considered.
Our client is a leading international pharmaceutical company, with a presence in both the USA and Europe. A full end to end, integrated service provider, they are a trusted partner to the global healthcare industry. Due to continued growth and current European expansion plans, they now have an opportunity for a Level 1 Analyst to join their existing scientific team in their manufacturing site in South Wales.
The main purpose of this role is to perform the Analytical testing function in an efficient and effective manner in full compliance with relevant documented procedures and pertinent regulatory/company requirements.
Analyst - Level 1 - Main Responsibilities:
- To perform routine laboratory procedures right first time with minimal personal OOS results.
- To assist in the planning and prioritising of own day to day workload in line with client requirements and adapt this where necessary in line with client needs and expectations.
- To ensure that all work carried out complies with departmental procedures and is cGMP compliant.
- To ensure that all personal lead times are complied with, subject to the absence of attenuating circumstances.
- To assist in the performance of project work within the team, as required.
- To communicate effectively with others on site and to assist with departmental problem solving as required.
- To ensure that all health and safety procedures are adhered to with respect to personal duties and the duties of others.
- To undertake other laboratory and business-related tasks as and when required to meet department and business needs and within the scope of the job-holder’s capabilities and responsibilities.
- To undertake such tasks or ad hoc projects as and when required to meet department and business needs and within the scope of the job-holder’s capabilities and responsibilities
Analyst Level 1 - Essential Skills and Experience
- A degree in a scientific subject as a minimum (preferably Chemistry).
UK Driver’s License / access to transport
- Previous laboratory and analytical experience are desirable.
- HPLC Theory
Analyst Level 1 - Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
- Salary - £18,000 - £22,000 - Dependant on experience
Benefits Include - 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Profit Share Scheme, 4 x Death in Service Benefit, Cycle to work scheme, Free Parking, plus more….
Hours of work - 8.30am - 4.30pm - Monday to Friday.
Please be aware that due to the high number of applications we receive, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to get back to every candidate individually. Unfortunately, if you have not heard back from us within 7 days, then on this occasion you may have been unsuccessful. We will however keep your details on file for future roles and other opportunities
- Analytical Skills
- Scientific Background
- Laboratory Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job