Axiom is seeking a Lawyer Engagement Analyst to join our Sales Team in our London office.
Axiom, a recognized leader in the business of law, is a new category of professional services firm and the world's largest provider of tech-enabled legal, contracts, and compliance solutions for large enterprises. Axiom is pioneering change, innovation, and value in one of the world’s largest economies that has not yet fully yielded to innovation and modernization. The Financial Times ranked Axiom #1 in business of law, #1 in innovation in corporate strategy and #1 in innovation in law firm efficiency, while The New York Times said Axiom is "rewriting the law firm business model." We’re comprised of over 2,000 passionate Axiomites who serve over half the Fortune 100 across 17 offices globally (…and growing!).
What’s the role?
As a member of the Sales Team in London, the Lawyer Engagement Analyst plays a critical role in matching our London-based lawyers with client engagements.
The Lawyer Engagement Team also works closely with our Recruitment Team in London in relation to the recruitment of new lawyers to our lawyer population - to strategically calibrate client demand with lawyer supply - and is responsible for managing those new lawyers once they have completed the recruitment process. The Lawyer Engagement Analyst plays a key role in assisting with the interviewing and assessment of lawyer candidates and owning relationships with new lawyers before they start their first Axiom engagement.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Fulfilment of client engagements:
- Partnering with our Sales Team, (supporting both our Commercial and Financial Services practices) on client intake calls to understand client requirements.
- Identifying Axiom lawyers who meet client requirements usually within a tight timeframe.
- Thinking creatively and identifying alternative solutions to fulfil client requirements as required.
- Gauging and generating interest of Axiom lawyers in client engagements through high impact presentations, discussion and coaching.
- Drafting client-facing submissions and participating on submission calls to present lawyers to clients.
- Scheduling interviews with Axiom lawyers and clients and assisting Axiom lawyers with preparation for client interviews to enable successful interview outcomes.
- Assisting Axiom offices globally to identify London-based lawyers for client needs across jurisdictions as required.
- Lawyer management:
- Developing a detailed understanding of technical skillsets, experience and preferences of Axiom lawyers within assigned practice areas to identify relevant Axiom lawyers for client engagements.
- Building a trusted advisor relationship with Axiom’s growing population of lawyers in London.
- Developing creative ways to form relationships with Axiom lawyers to help them find their first and subsequent Axiom engagements.
- Lawyer recruitment:
- Assisting with the interviewing and assessment of lawyer candidates, and identifying candidates suitable to be invited to join Axiom based on their technical ability and Axiom/client fit.
- Explaining the Axiom model to lawyer candidates and building the credibility of Axiom’s brand.
- Calibrating lawyer supply with client demand and spotting trends proactively. Partnering with the Recruitment Team to identify skills gaps in the current lawyer population, create targeted recruitment campaigns and drive matter-specific recruitment efforts.
- Managing relationships with prospective Axiom lawyers once they have completed the recruitment process and before they start their first Axiom engagement. Developing an understanding of their preferences, availability and general suitability for client engagements.
- Playing a central role in the development of the Lawyer Engagement Team generally, including assisting with the design and roll-out of business processes and best practices.
- Compiling statistics and metrics on the Lawyer Engagement Team’s performance and workflows and identifying trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Updating and utilising systems and trackers.
- Assisting with the creation of marketing materials and sales tools.
Successful candidates must fit with our unique operating environment and culture: high-growth, innovative, lean and values-driven. This means being highly capable in each the following dimensions (among others): adaptability, curiosity, resourcefulness, analytical thinking/problem solving, proactivity, taking initiative, teamwork, thought leadership, credibility and operating with/through a lean team.
Beyond these characteristics, here are the required skills, knowledge, capabilities and education:
- Legal Recruitment
- Written Communication
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job