Our client a leading professional services company requires a number of KYC professionals to join them on a contract basis based in Cardiff.
Reviewers will be expected to conduct quality control and assurance checks on the work conducted by KYC/CDD Analysts ensuring that customer information is accurately extracted and input into Bank systems, relevant supporting documentation has been collated correctly and all risks identified have been mitigated effectively.
Reviewers will be required to have / be able to:
Perform quality evaluations on completed KYC Due Diligence work product;
Experience reviewing complex ownership structures across global jurisdictions;
An understanding of enhanced due diligence requirements;
The ability to work effectively to meet tight deadlines whilst being detail orientated;
The ability to provide regular status updates to Team Leads/Managers;
The ability and experience of escalating technical issues;
Act as a KYC/AML subject matter expert; providing technical expertise and guidance to KYC/AML analysts as needed; and
The communication skills to provide constructive feedback to colleagues in order to develop skills and ensure that work products have been completed to the expected levels of quality.
Personal Attributes and other Requirements:
- To act with integrity at all times and embrace the philosophy of treating customers fairly
- Attention to detail e.g. accurate capture of data;
- Analytical and risk assessment skills;
- Strong attention to detail and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- An ability to interact with stakeholders in a professional, service-orientated manner;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with minimal supervision and advice;
- The ability to take ownership and follow up on issues and queries in a timely manner;
- Proven working knowledge of AML requirements for onboarding clients, with some knowledge of the JMLSG and the Money Laundering Regulations; and
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence others for results.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job