Why it is a good opportunity for YOU:
• Competitive salary and beneficial package
• Continuous trainings and workshops
• Personal and professional development opportunities
• Friendly working environment
• Work /life balance
What you will be doing:
• Preparation of standard monthly journal entries including cost and revenue accruals, prepayments
• Prepare monthly account reconciliations
• Prepare monthly balance sheet account roll forwards
• Prepare Financial and Operational Metrics for the areas of responsibility
• Work directly with Finance and Operational teams
• Provide accounting support to the Treasury, Procure-to-Pay and Order-to-Cash departments.
• Active participation in finance and accounting related projects
• Participate in migration of additional accounting activities, processes to GBS
• Demonstrate process improvement mindset and make all necessary efforts to standardize and harmonize procedures migrated
• Ensure that all relevant key controls are in place and functioning properly in accordance with internal policies and procedures and Sarbanes Oxley rules and regulations.
• Work with external auditors during annual reviews/audits by preparing information requests and addressing inquiries.
• Recommend and implement process improvements that maximize the team’s efficiency/effectiveness
Requirements that make You the best candidate:
• BSC/MSC degree in Accounting/Finance
• 1-2 years relevant post qualification work experience in a broad range of accounting functions
• Demonstrate proactive approach to challenges and issue resolution. Ability to take initiative, follow through and complete tasks on time
• Demonstrate strong and up-to-date accounting skills (US GAAP/IFRS)
• Proven records for identification of process efficiency/effectiveness improvements opportunities and propose suggestions
• Proven record of leading involvement in process improvement projects
• Good understanding of general accounting principles, concepts and processes to be able to form an opinion on accounting and process matters
• Excellent business English language skills both oral and in writing (B1/B2 or above)
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, Outlook, Internet Explorer, MS Project, MS SharePoint)
Apply directly to Kristóf Szabó, Research Consultant, for a short, pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 584
Web page: www.reedglobal.hu
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job