My client are an interesting and expanding private banking organisation looking for an experienced Analyst to join the team to support the development of their Management Information and MI strategy. The role will be varied and will work at all levels of the business including supplying analysis directly to the Head of Private Banking.
You will provide reporting and analysis supporting the delivery and evolution of the monthly Management Committee reporting pack. As part of a team you will develop the MI strategy by developing and reporting on key finance indicators.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the production of accurate, relevant and timely MI to the Board and Management team within a challenging time frame
- Support and development of the strategic plan, budget and forecasts
- Assist in the production of accurate, relevant and timely MI to the Board and Management team within a challenging time frame.
- Production of the monthly frontline reporting.
- Implementation of the Group data warehouse project MI application which will drive the monthly reporting going forward.
- Provide support to the budgeting and forecasting process
- Support the preparation of KPI reports.
- Close liaison with frontline staff to resolve issues and offer support.
- Assist in the commentary writing for local management and board reports.
- Assist in the development and production of new and relevant MI analysis.
Successful candidates will ideally be studying towards or hold a professional accountancy qualification (CIMA or ACCA) or CFA qualification. You will have practical experience of general accountancy tasks, including budgeting and forecasting, and experience of producing monthly reporting and MI. This experience will come from a financial services environment. Advanced Excel skills, including developing and using Macros, are a must, experience of Hyperion would be highly advantageous.
This is an exciting role where the variety of tasks will quickly develop the right candidate.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job