Analyst Developer, Excel VBA, SQL, Crystal Reports, Front Office, EUC - Financial Services, Banking, Finance.
Our client, a prestigious financial services company, is growing their Front Office development team and have another VBA and SQL Analyst Developer opportunity. Reporting to a senior director, you'll be responsible for working with managers and business users to develop, enhance and support Front Office systems and applications. Key requirements are Excel VBA and SQL skills.
- Define, develop and enhance Front Office systems
- Lead data migrations
- Resolve support issues
- Work with third parties on data interfaces
- Acting as part of the delivery team, seeing projects through to implementation
Required skills and experience
- Analysis and development using SQL (ideally PL/SQL) and VB/Excel VBA
- Crystal Reports or similar
- Delivery and implementation experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What's on offer
- Great working conditions and a sought after employer
- Ideally located near London Liverpool Street Tube and Train Station
- Innovative, interesting and challenging work
- Competitive remuneration, benefits and discretionary bonus
- Fast paced, professional and fun environment
- Career progression and learning opportunities
Remuneration: £48-55K + benefits (6 month Fixed Term Employee)
Working hours: 9-17.30 (typically an 8 hour day)
Benefits include: Pension contribution, Life, Income, Healthcare etc..
Please apply for this position if you have experience as an Analyst Developer, Developer and are skilled with SQL and Excel VBA or VBA..* Financial Services experience not required..* Thank you.
- Crystal Reports
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job