Analyst (Customer Experience)
Location: North-West (home based with travel)
Salary: To £45,000
Basis: Full time, permanent
This position works on an analytic team to assess key customer, internal and other processes that have an impact on the customer journey. The successful candidate will deliver analysis of social media, customer experience, digital experience, voice & text, operational performance and other data streams to identify, recommend and support business enhancement strategies to improve the overall performance of each client.
The Analyst will interpret data, identify root causes, build client relationships and contribute to the development of improvement efforts. You will design and implement initiatives to improve the customer journey and/or client internal processes.
Role & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate experience in applying contemporary improvement techniques and producing results for a function and/or business unit.
- Assess current business performance against the business strategy for a specific site and/or function.
- Analyse qualitative and quantitative data and identifies opportunities. Perform analysis of large client data sets and provides recommendations for improvement related to the project with limited direction. Proactively determine areas for drill-down focus and conduct follow-up analyses to understand the drivers of performance gaps.
- Conduct planning, data collection, data cleansing and data linkage in preparation for analysis.
- Review and document current processes as part of gap or root cause analysis and input to improvement initiatives; identify gaps that may be contributing to overall business and CX results. Review client documentation related to the initiative. Conduct assessments.
- May employ tools such as BI, speech analysis, text analysis, or other advanced analytic tools to develop insight.
- Facilitate and conduct root cause analysis to determine the underlying drivers behind gaps. Root cause may include on site observation, interviews, and process documentation.
- Contribute to analytic/engagement plan development based on analytic findings, metric performance, and client business needs.
- Work with multiple teams of business practitioners to synthesize findings, develop solutions, assessments, and/or improvement recommendations and facilitate execution of initiatives.
- Collaborate with customers and other stakeholders on improvement projects. Present findings and solutions to internal and external client stakeholders.
- Envision use of and coordinates with data science professional for development of statistical linkages, use of AI or other techniques.
- Develop updates to reflect current status of activities; monitors progress against action plans; isolates initiative effectiveness key business outcomes.
- Produces documentation of key insights, solution recommendations, solution business cases and action plan results for incorporation into internal or client reviews.
- Contribute to team objectives and outcomes.
- Produces quality analysis or root cause work with minimal supervision; meets timing demands.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in related field from a four-year college or university with three to five years related experience
- MBA a plus
- Six Sigma training and green belt certification a plus
- Experience with speech and text analytic tools and/or other AI tools a plus
Skills & experience
- Strong analytical thinking as well as problem solving skills; proven ability to apply quantitative data analysis techniques to improve work processes.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills; proven experience in consulting or improving business and/or CX processes.
- Able to establish a course of action for self to accomplish a series of specific goals while using appropriate resources.
- Good written and oral communication skills; strong interpersonal communication and ability to work well in teams.
- Strong client service orientation
- Experience with contact centres, customer satisfaction or CX data analysis is preferred
- Experience with statistical concepts and applications
- Experience working in an environment where work activities and deliverables are dependent on a diverse group of technical and business functional experts.
- Experience working in an emerging and rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, even in a demanding and changing environment
- Ability to travel periodically.
- Must have proficiency with contemporary analytic technologies.
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Root Cause Analysis
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'