Based in either Feltham, Nuneaton or Nottingham, this is a temporary full-time role of up to 12 months.
When you're one of the world's largest package delivery companies, it takes great teamwork to keep things running behind the scenes.
You will be providing and building support to the Countries and District internal customers on all Business Development aspects in terms of communication, analysis and reporting.
- Reporting of sales results, sales activity and initiatives
- Cross-functional involvement with other Districts
- Create, analyse and report on volume and revenue forecasts for GB and IE
- Pro-actively analyse large data and provide feedback
- Support sales and management to drive behavior in achieving Region initiatives/focus.
Demonstrable skills and competencies:
- Have strong technical and analytical abilities, with a good eye for detail
- Enjoy problem solving and turn data into logical outputs
- Good communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages particularly Access, PowerPoint and Word
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel; formulas, pivot tables, and basic knowledge in macros and Visual Basic for Applications
- Highly organised and self-motivated to achieve deadlines in a target driven environment, including multi-tasking
- Ability to be flexible, prioritize own workload and work on own initiative, whilst also being able to work within a team
- Polite, professional and confident manner.
We offer a wide range of benefits from a Company pension scheme to a corporate discount programme.
UPS operates a 'promotion from within policy' with all our employees having the opportunity to progress within the Company.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job