Analyst at Ishka Ltd (London)
Due to company expansion, we are looking for an experienced Analyst to join our team based in Kennington Park, London. The right person will have previous experience within the aviation finance sector.
- Identify and evaluate new market trends and opportunities
- Develop product strategies accordingly
- Project manage the airline analysis product including preparing, compiling, analysing and reviewing airline reports for a large number of airlines
- Simplify and summarise complex financial information into sharp and concise easily digestible written reports
- A Masters Degree in a quantitative field from a leading university
- At least five years prior experience in airline analysis
- Strong knowledge of aviation finance terms and industry nuances
- Strong financial modelling experience in the aviation finance sector
- Ability to develop financial models in Excel using macros
- Prior leadership and project management experience
- Possess the ability to delegate appropriate tasks across the team as per the skill set
- Possess prior experience of working within a team developing financial products within the aviation finance sector
We are looking for someone who
- Can demonstrate a good command of the English language and the ability to communicate clearly with existing and potential worldwide clients
- Has gained a detailed understanding of airline business models and airline financial reporting
- Is able to play a key role in developing a leading financial tool for analysing a large number of global airlines
- Has the ability to manage a financial research project and lead a team of financial analysts
- Is proficient in Microsoft Excel, preferably prior experience in building excel-based financial models for airlines
Closing date: 12 September 2018*
* The listing will be closed as soon as sufficient applications have been received.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'