My client, a prestigious Asset Management company based in the City of London urgently require an experienced Analyst for a 5 month contract. This position is based within the Distressed Solutions/NPL department, you must have Real Estate experience or loans underwriting. The successful candidate will have interest in calculations and using systems, should you have experience of Enterprise that would be beneficial.
Another European language would be advantageous. You will be knowledgeable, have a willingness to share ideas, be able to hit the ground running and ask the right questions. You will be working closely with Asset Managers, Lawyers, Service Providers, Industry Bodies and will have the ability to quickly establish and develop good working relationships.
This is an immediate start, candidates with a notice period longer than 2 weeks unfortunately will not be considered.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Prepare interest statements and settlement figures on demand
- Workout and provide loan servicing support
- Cash Management and weekly reconciliation
- Monitor and follow up on payments
- Support payment side when required
- Ensure client data is loaded in a timely manner
- Extremely high standard of written and communication skills
- Strong computer skills - advanced Excel skills are a must
- Knowledge of NPL
- 2nd language (French, Dutch etc.) would be advantageous but not essential
Please note, due to the volume of responses we receive, if you do not hear from us within 14 days, then on this occasion your CV was unsuccessful.
All candidates must provide proof of identity and eligibility to work in the UK along with any relevant supporting qualification.
- Advanced Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job