Analyst £20K Management Consulting Remote
Our client is a creative change management consultancy start-up specialising in scenario planning to assist clients in navigating through an increasingly complex and uncertain world.
How you can expect to spend your day:
Every day will be different.
- This means helping with all aspects of setting up the company and establishing the brand. Employee’s will be expected to become knowledgeable on all topics, issues and processes relating to scenario planning
- Once we engage with clients the role will become more analytical. This will involve in depth analysis of clients and the industries they operate in. However, there will be a continued involvement in the development of the company and its brand
- A key aspect to our success will be the ability to create new business and contacts. You employee will be responsible for helping expand our brand, business and client base
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Natural curiosity and entrepreneurial mind set
- Maths or science-based degree
- Highly numerate
- ‘Can do’ attitude, ambitious, always striving to succeed, hunger to learn and improve
What are the perks of working at this company?
- A fun, fast paced environment and chance to begin your career in the early stages of a start-up.
- Sponsored learning. Have relevant professional development courses paid for
- Work phone and laptop
- The opportunity to gain a wealth of experience helping to build a start-up from the ground up
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job